KALÒN SNEAKERS RETURNS POLICY
KALÒN SNEAKERS accepts returns and exchanges in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
This enables you to return a product that is: Faulty, Wrong Size or Damaged.
KALÒN SNEAKERS offers a 14 day free returns and exchange policy.
To be eligible for a sneaker/item return and exchange, your product must be: Unworn, In the same condition as sold in the original box and you must have proof of purchase (Order number and Invoice)
HOW TO PROCESS A SNEAKER or ITEM RETURN:
- Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, the note must include: Your Name, Proof of Purchase and the reason for the return of your sneakers or item
- KALÒN Sneakers will send you out a return label
- Print this return label, affix it to the parcel and pop it into your local Australia Post retail outlet
- Once we receive the sneaker/item our Customer Care team will contact you to arrange an exchange
Some key points
- If the sneaker/item has been worn or damaged it will not be accepted as a return
- KALÒN Sneakers do no offer refunds for change of mind
- The KALÒN Sneakers satchel bag can be used to return an item (please ensure the original label is covered by the return label you print)
- KALÒN Sneakers does not assume responsibility for return items whilst in transit
- International Returns require a Return Authority number (RA) which our Customer Care team are able to provide
- International Sneaker/Item Returns will attract a return charge payable by the sender